Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sleep Over Fun!


Another successful sleep over in the bag!  The sleeping bag, that is.  LOL.  Sabrina enjoyed her 6th annual party with her friends.  It's not a birthday or anything ... just a "girl's night".  Of course we had to time it to the release of NEW MOON.  With the movie as our theme, the decorations came together easily.  Red, black, white, and lots of vampire stuff.  Yes, I know I should have had some fur too but this house belongs to Team Edward.  Here are a few pictures ...





















The invitiations were fun too.  I got out all my supplies - purse template, Designer Series Papers, Hodgepodge hardward, Brads, Real Red and Basic Black cardstock, Cello bags, Ribbon, and Pretties Kit Flowers.  What a minute!  Where are all my flowers?!  They were all gone!  So, I did what any desperate mother who was creating the invitations way too late would do ~ I started pulling apart my flower stems.  Not the best plan but in a pinch it worked.  We filled the purses with lip gloss, nail polish, and such.  I think they turned out cute.
















Be sure to join me tomorrow on my first Blog Hop!  I'm so excited to be part of the fun.  It runs for three days and you are sure to see lots of fantastic ideas.

Leave me a comment below to let me know you've visited today and I hope to see you again tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post! Wow, the party looked great! I'm sorry I missed it. I'm sure the girls had a lot of fun. I too am team Edward...no, team Jacob...no, team Edward...too hard to choose. Thanks for sharing the great party set-up and all the awesome decorations.

    ReplyDelete