Monday, March 1, 2010

Get Well Soon!



I know of a little boy who is going in for some surgery this week.  I have never met him personally but I know his parents.  Judging by how wonderful they both are, I just know this little guy has to be a fantastic kid!  After his operation he's sure to need some distractions and what's better than LEGO's?!  So here's my project for today ...

Four of these LEGO car kits fit perfectly in a cute red bag.  I just needed to cut down the height of the bay so that the really cool red "tires" could show!  A strip of Basic Black cardstock punched with the Scallop Trim punch trimmed the top front edge of the bag.  The gift card was created with Pun Fun.  I paper pieced the rocket ship with scraps of color.  The Real Red pieces are raised on Dimensionals.  A Jumbo Eyelet (set with our Crop-A-Dile) is the perfect embellishment for the porthole.  "Get Well Soon" is from Thoughts and Prayers.  It's punched out with our Window Punch and mounted on Summer Sun DSP punched with our Modern Label punch.  I attached the tag on the top with a Mini Library Clip and added the Black and White Wide Striped ribbon to match the bow.



I hope he likes it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute gift presentation! The packaging is awesome and the little boy is just going to love the legos.

    ReplyDelete