Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sledding in Spring?


Hi friends.  I am preparing pages for my upcoming Scrapbooking event and I thought I would share them with you as I complete them.  You will be able to tell how far behind I am in capturing these memories - these photo's are from last winter (as in 2008).  Shhh, don't tell.



Holiday Lounge Designer Series Papers seemed perfect for this page.  I added Black and White striped ribbon, some black buttons, and ornaments from our Tree Timmings set stamped in Ruby Red Classic Ink to coordinate with the papers.  Sahara Sand and Ruby Red letters on Basic Black cardstock gave me the title.  The Round Tab punch gives an interesting background shape for the letters to sit on.  Yes, that is the Scallop Trim punch - again, that favorite punch makes an appearance.



The snowflakes are created with our Snowflakes Set #2 Sizzlets Dies.  I painted them with ModPodge and dipped them in Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  It only take a few minutes to dry and they really sparkle! 

I'm off to finish my next set of pages - thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Joanne, I really love the pages! I already know what pictures I am going to put on them. Can't wait to take the class. And what a great way to use that tab punch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete