Friday, March 26, 2010

Lookee Here!


I'm so excited!  The UPS man has left me a "present" - that's right, a big ol' cardboard box filled with Stampin' UP products.  WOOT!  Stamp sets, papers, accessories - oh, my!  I can't wait to get started.  The Designer Series Papers are just gorgeous!  And the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware is going to be fantastic!


I have been asked by many of you, "When are you going to host another scrapbooking event?"  The answer is VERY soon.  That's why I have all these wonderful new papers and such!  Check out the April schedule on my website (you can get there by clicking on the link at the left).  I will post my pages as I complete them.  If you are not available to attend the event as scheduled, kits are available for purchase so that you can create these wonderful memories too!  Finished cards and kits for cards viewed on this site are also available for purchase Just leave me a comment or send me an email!

Don't forget, the end our our Sale-A-Bration event is days away!  Don't miss this opportunity for fantatastic FREE merchandise!


1 comment:

  1. Look at all those goodies! Must have been fun going through them all.

    ReplyDelete