Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sending Love


Hello!  Just a quick post tonight.  Here's another project made at my class last weekend.



Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pretty in Pink compliment our lovely Sending Love Designer Series Paper.  Don't miss out on this gorgeous sparkly paper - it's currently in our Occasions Mini Catalog and will be available only until the end of this month!  White buttons and string provided the perfect embellishment.  Again, our Scallop Trim Punch was used (I reach for this border punch all the time)!  The ribbon is Real Red Polka Dot grosgrain.  The greeting inside is from Well Scripted and on the card front is a saying from Picture This.  Our Level 1 Hostess Set in the Occassions Mini Catalog is sooo cute!  It includes "a STAR is born" (seen here) and "thanks for OWL you do" (I'm sure you can imagine that one) and "to a perfect PEAR" (another cutie) and more.  There are eight stamps in this set.  You can view them by selecting my link on the left - Occassions Mini Catalog.  Check it out! 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I really like the button and string embellishment. I have to try that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete