Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pink and Purple goodness ...

.
Hello friends.  I have a busy schedule packed with lots of fun so I hope you don't mind a quick post today!  The skies are overcast so my project photo's are a bit darker than normal.

If you haven't seen our new catalog you are missing out on a treat!  You can email me or visit my website to get a copy for yourself (see my links on the left sidebar).  We can start shopping these yummy products beginning July 1st and I am so excited!  Today's card features a couple products I was able to pre-order.

The ladies at The City Crafter came up with the lovely color combination of pink and purple for their challenge this week.  Isn't this photo gorgeous?  And to put a cherry on top they added the need for pearls too!  I couldn't resist.



Printed or patterned ribbon was the theme at Your Next Stamp.  Isn't the the BEST name for a blog?  I used my hand dyed pink seam binding.  It's so easy to make and you can custom color it to any shade.  I love it!  My sketch came from Friday Sketchers.  I haven't made a square card in weeks and was looking forward to the challenge..thanks for inspiring me!  Here's my project ...


I used Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink as my color combination.  The pattern papers are from the Razzleberry Lemonade collection.  Delicious!  Don't miss this paper - it's retiring on June 30th!  I used it for my vertical stripes and to cover my chipboard bird ... you can tell that's a bird, can't you?  The wonderful newspaper print is from our upcoming catalog - only a couple more days!  The greeting and hydrangea flower is too.  JOY!  The courdroy button is Pretty in Pink and tied on with white string.  I sewed stacked crepe paper together for the top.  It holds they layers together and makes punching an edge with my Scallop Punch easier.  See the sweet little pearls?  They are from our Pretties Kit and I used Glue Dots to adhere them.


My thanks to all the challenge blogs that inspired me to create!  I hope you enjoyed your visit today.


.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the texture and details, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB We enjoy viewing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And yes, I can tell it's a bird. Just the cutest. Love the Razzleberry Lemonade paper with the newsprint. The hydrangea looks great stamped on the newsprint, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, love all the elements. thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete