Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fresh Cut Notes


In yesterday's post I told you that I have been playing with our delightful Fresh Cut Notes kit.  Here's what I've prepared for you!  TADA!


I used scraps of our retired Night and Day background paper.  Another black and white print paper we currently sell is in the kit Guest Book.  Not only do you get the papers but all those embellishments too!  First I attached a 4" x 4" square of the black/white pattern to the front of the card.  From the inside I used an exacto knife to cut out the petals.  Since the petals are already pre-cut from the card this was super easy ... a lot easier than it sounds.  I used our 5 Petal Flower punch to create a flower from our Melon Mambo cardstock.  That was attached on the inside of the card front.  A 4" x 4" piece of Basic Black cardstock was mounted to the inside also.  This step "sandwiched" the Melon Mambo flower.  The polka dot ribbon is also Melon Mambo.  Don't you just LOVE that Stampin' Up products coordinate?  You can get our colors in cardstock, ink, ribbon, buttons, Designer Series Papers, brads, etc.  What could be better than that!? 

The inside uses the "Happy Birthday" from Well Scripted  found in our Occasions Mini Catalog.  I'm kinda GAGA over that font!  You can see I even included the stamp and clear block in my picture! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's inspiration.  I'm sure you can come up with even more ideas on how to embellish our Fresh Cut Notes as well as our Elegant Notes and Pendant Notes too!

Details regarding February Stamp Camp are found on my website.  (There is a link to the left.)


1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination of this beautiful card! I also love the decorated inside of the card. What a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete