Sunday, September 18, 2011

September Treats Winner!

I am late in sharing with you our Holiday Mini Catalog.  It's full of fabulous new product and accessories - perfect for upcoming celebrations.  I just received my box of new supplies so you're sure to see more in the coming days!  The catalog can be viewed on-line by selecting the image on the left or below.  If you'd like your own copy in hand to browse, contact me ... I'm happy to send one to you.




Congratulations Leigh!  The Random Number Generator selected lucky number "8" ... and that's you!

Leigh said...
Oh look at all that yummy stash. Beautiful colours. I do enjoy reading your blog and looking at all your creations. Thank you.

Contact me with your address and I will send your goodies on their way ... I can't wait to see what lovelies you create.  Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and amazing inspiration - I'll be back soon with a new post to share!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, that's me. lol Oh wow, how exciting. Thanks so very very much Joanne.
    All that yummy, yummy stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. That new catalog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in, Joanne! So sorry to have missed out on this sweet give-away! I love your card on the previous post--SO many interesting and pretty details. And I LOVE your blossom in that striped ribbon!! You're a PRO!! Just got a little new fabric today to try on them. I'll let you know how they turn out! Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete