Saturday, March 5, 2011

A note ...

.


Hello my friends ... I have been away too long.

Our guest has returned home to France. It was such a wonderful experience to have her stay with us. We were busy everyday ... showing her as much of our local community and state that we could fit in. Shopping in our little downtown shops, trying different restaurants, a weekend away to a waterpark, and a fun night of "laser tag" was a hit ... As was a sleep over with all the seventh grade girls. My children got so much in return ... They practiced their French and made a new friend along with memories they will cherish for a lifetime.

Unfortunately, I have been ill for this past week. Other than crawling out of the house to make it to the office, my days and nights have been spent in bed. By Friday, I couldn't even manage that. I hope to be up tomorrow .... Your beautiful posts have kept my spirits up and I miss my craft room so!


.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne!
    Oh my you're quite sick... I hope you feel better soon!Yes I miss your gorgeous creations and it will be fun when you're back creating. But first of all...get better....Stay in bed, sleep a lot :)
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne,
    So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. The bugs this year are vicious! Take time for you and get better. I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations when you are well.
    Big warm hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you've not been well ... I'm not to well either ... missing your lovely creations ... hope to see some soon ... take care ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and feel better! Look forward to seeing your creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joanne, I am so sorry you have been ill. I have been missing you, hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete