Saturday, November 2, 2013

Something New ... Crocheted Apples

Oh my, it's been a long time since I have posted.  But I am happy to report that all is well here!

Rebekah over at the fabulous Midnite Lullabies Studio blog commented on my crocheted apple card and asked if I could create some apples for her too.  Of course I was thrilled to be crocheting for Rebekah.  She has participated on some of my favorite Design Teams.

She requested both large and small sizes and I can't wait to see what wonderful project(s) she posts with her apples!  Be sure to stop by her site and leave a little love ... her work is inspirational!

 

5 comments:

  1. Glad to know all is well in your neck of the woods Joanne! These are darling, what a sweet teacher gift these would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so pretty!! Glad all is well in your world ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much Joanne. I popped up on of my creations using your super sweet apples up on my blog. Hope you approve:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne...will us be selling any of these? I would love to have some for craft projects...thanks!

    ReplyDelete