Monday, June 17, 2013

Heartfelt





The boys are home from camping ... this time returning from southern Ohio!  Our Scouts spent the last four days "roughing it" in Hawking Hills State Park.  Exploring the caves, flying through the trees on a zip-line, fishing and hiking and so much more.  A fabulous Father's Day adventure if you ask me!

So, my girl and I spent time doing "girly things".  A bit of shopping, some baking, and of course a bit of creativity too.  I haven't crocheted in ages and it was so nice to just sit, relax, and create a heart for this Heartfelt greeting.  A row of buttons, some glittery chipboard, and of course a soft bow ... so sweet.

Thanks for letting me share!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Joanne! Your crocheted heart is lovely and I like the glittery crown! Sounds like your boys had a fun outing! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Joanne. Wonderful to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful ... Love your crocheted heart and the buttons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very beautiful... love the buttons too :-)
    ~Steff~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Joanne. I love all of your embellishments. The crocheted heart is so sweet. One of these days I am going to try my hand at crocheting again.

    ReplyDelete