Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to school ...


Hello friends.  I didn't abandon you.  School shopping ... you know, finding just the right folder for science class and the perfect pair of shoes for that new dress ... took me away for awhile.  And more good news is that my back hallway/mudroom has a fresh coat of paint!  Yes ... that's right!  A new coat rack (freshly painted a beautiful "barn red") hangs on the wall.  I am still searching for art and I have to make my window treatments.  It's coming together nicely and I love it!

Speaking of my love for new things .. have you seen the new Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' UP?!  It's full of Halloween, Christmas, and more accessories ... I want at least one of EVERYTHING!  I just got a big box of goodies to play with.  Now that my painting is done it's back to the craft room for me.  I can't wait to get back to creating something - and with all my new toys!  Be sure to stop back soon ...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment