Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Robot

Don't you feel just terrible for this little guy?  He's falling apart and he has a headache!  Sound familiar?

I used our latest In Color palette for this adorable card.  The Rasberry Lemonade design series paper made it easy!  You'll find Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Pumpkin Pie along with splashes of Basic Black to really set off the colors in this project.  The Lots of Bots is a perfect stamp set for this house ... everyone knows robots abound in our family! 


Did you recognize the grid paper in the background?  Yep, you guessed it ... a piece of our pad paper punched along the edge with our Spiral Punch

That is actually a very nice bow created with our Melon Mambo polka-dot ribbon.  I kept standing it up and it would fall over, I'd stand it up and it would fall over, etc.  I just couldn't snap the picture fast enough!

I hope you enjoy this post!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne! Love the robot card and love your blog. I love how you can advertise SU, too! Very nicely done. You may have just convinced me to go over the edge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete