Friday, November 13, 2009

Hive Sweet Hive

We have new neighbors! The kids and I delivered a gift basket to welcome them to our little community. It's the simple acts of kindness that make everyone feel good inside. That goes for both the gift-giver and the gift-receiver! Don't you agree?

I enjoyed creating this "Hive Sweet Hive" card with our Just Buzzin' By stamp set. The greeting was perfect for the occasion. Some color coordinated background papers and matching buttons made the whole project come together. And have you ever wondered what to do with those big round chipboard pieces? Well, cover them with pretty paper and tie a ribbon on top!




Of course it wouldn't be complete with out some "bling". I tried to take a close-up picture to show the sparkle of glitter and it's obvious I need to work on my photography skills (blush)!

Now it's you turn to go create something "from the heart" and make your day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment